Do you love country music, bobcat football, and making connections? We are looking for an energetic,
motivated person who wants to join our team. This a job for someone who has a knack for marketing and loves
building relationships with the business and agriculture community in Billings and surrounding areas.
Our most successful teammates have an entrepreneur’s drive and a servant’s heart. If you’re interested in earning
a great living, while working with fantastic people and making a big difference in rural America…let’s talk.
Established in 1929, KGHL Radio is the oldest radio station in Billings! KGHL’s format is classic country and
features hits from the 70’s all the way to present day. Programming includes the Northern Ag Network, Voices
of Montana, Lonnie’s Bell’s Classic Country, MSU Bobcat athletics and Lockwood High School Sports.
The target audience is rural listeners, agribusinesses, commuting professionals, and baby boomers who love
Jonny Cash, Marty Robbins, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney…you get the picture. Our Account Executives
work with businesses of all sizes to help them meet their goals through advertising to these target audiences.
KGHL is owned by legendary farm broadcaster and Garfield County Rancher Taylor Brown and his family.
Studios are located at Northern Ag Network in Billings, MT.
Whether it is being live on location at the Yellowstone Country 4-H sale, or at the 4th of July Parade in
Roundup, or even back stage with Clay Walker we like to have fun and are grateful for the the opportunity to
serve others and earn a little money while we are doing it.
Sales & Marketing Executive Essential Functions:
• Analyze a business’s needs and goals and develop a marketing plans that drive results.
• Prospect for new accounts including networking and getting involved in industry events.
• Build-on existing relationships and help these existing customers grow their business.
• Develop creative radio ads that drive a listener to action.
• Work to maximize sales and meet short term and long-term financial goals.
• Develop fun and creative stations to promote the station and our clients.
• Go above and beyond to serve a client with genuine care for the success of their business and industry.
• Represent KGHL at remotes, concerts, industry events, and in the community.
• Participate in regular sales meetings and offer advice or support to the rest of the team where needed
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• College degree or equivalent training preferred.
• Strong people skills. Deep desire to serve others and make a difference in their lives.
• An eye for the creative when it comes to generating marketing and advertising ideas and developing
• Strong computer skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook and Social Media.
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and will include both a salary and commission package.
• Position is located at Company Headquarters at 600 1st Ave. North in Billings, MT. Potential option for
remote work once established with company.
• On-site and off-site sales training and professional development provided.
• Free tickets to concerts and events
• Company time given for approved volunteer opportunities – We’ve been know to judge FFA Speaking
• Potential opportunities for on-air work.
• Potential promotion to opportunities include Sales Manager and General Manager for the station.
For consideration, please send your resume and an email/cover letter stating your interest to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-252-6661 to learn more.