The Northern International Livestock Exposition is excited to announce the First Annual NILE Rope N Stroke event benefiting the NILE and NILE Foundation Scholarship Fund.
We will be hosting a NILE Rope N Stroke the weekend of August 21-23rd and would like to invite NILE members, donors and enthusiasts to join in the action!
Here are the details and don’t worry, if you are not a roper, you can still take part! Not a golfer or a roper, then there will still be ways to get involved so…
Clean up those golf clubs and bust out your rope, we are bound to have a weekend of fun and entertainment while raising money for the NILE and NILE Foundation Scholarship Programs.
While it doesn’t seem like roping and golf intertwine it is a quite an outstanding crossover.
Here is how it works for players:
– Teams are made up of 3 individuals. All 3 members will golf and 2 will team rope.
– Golfing will take place Saturday August 22nd at the Eagle Rock Golf Course in Shepherd, MT beginning at 9 am.
– Team Roping will take place Sunday, August 23rd at the Blue Cat Arena in Huntley at 10 am.
– Don’t worry golfers, you will have your shot to swing a rope too so gather up a few tips on throwing a rope at a dummy and be ready for that on Saturday.
– Entry Fees are $425 per team which breaks down as follows. $150 per man for ropers, $125 per man for golfer.
– Payout will be 80% with 20% held out for NILE, office fee’s and fundraiser.
– Teams will fill FAST and are first come first served! Entry’s open Tuesday July 9th. Fee’s must be paid, and one member of the team registered to hold a spot. Rope N Stroke is limited to 36 teams.
– Need help finding a team? Let us know, we already have people looking for partners.
Non-Competitors and Players Alike– There will be Calcutta’s for all to take part in, a live auction and likely, entertainment at the Blue Cat. More details to come!!
Call Shelby Shaw or Jennifer Boka for more details or to request an entry form at (406)256-2495! To register a team, entries open July 7th.