KGHL Radio is Billings Oldest Radio Station. We just celebrated 90 years of business and we are looking for a new team member who is interested in serving the community and helping grow local businesses through advertising sales.
Position: Advertising Sales Account Executive
Prospect, develop and sell successful radio marketing plans to businesses interested in reaching agricultural and rural audiences in the 20 counties surrounding Billings.
- Work to maximize sales and meet short term and long term quotas.
- Go above and beyond to serve client’s and make their business successful.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and advertising trends in our region.
- Prospect for new accounts through multiple channels including cold calling, networking, and getting involved in industry events such as Chamber of Commerce, local service organizations, 4-H, FFA
- Thoroughly research and understand client’s business and industry.
- Track key performance indicators including total sales volume, new business, and relationship growth.
- Hone and deliver skilled sales presentations to potential clients
- Represent KGHL at station, community, and client events
- Participate in regular sales meetings and one-on-one meetings with supervisor.
- Must want to grow the best agricultural businesses in Montana.
- Must care deeply about local business, agricultural industry, 4-H/FFA kids, and George Strait.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Expert people skills. Must be comfortable meeting new people, networking, and building long-time relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated worker with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Facebook.
KGHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time