Join KGHL and 2nd Shift in wearing your UGLY Christmas Sweater Friday, December 13th from 6 pm to 8 pm! You can win BIG if you rock the UGLIEST Christmas Sweater! See ya at the […]
Today on the Nick Tyler Morning Show… Nick welcomed in coordinators from the Rapalje Holiday Fair! Listen to find out when YOU can participate!
Join KGHL Afternoon Drive Host Josh Rath for Chrismas Bingo Bonanza! Friday, December 13th, 2019 from 6 PM to 8 PM at 2nd Shift Bar, Casino, and Liquor store. Packets are $10, and they have […]
Today on the Nick Tyler Morning Show, Nick welcomed in Tayla Snapp and Justin Miller from Real Montana. Listen to their conversation below, and be sure to visit their website and Facebook page to get […]
Thanks to our loyal KGHL listeners and their families and friends for making this event a huge success! Below you’ll find our photos of the event.
From the Nick Tyler Morning Show today, Halloween, 2019.
Billings is home to the Yellowstone Square Dance Council. Currently, 5 area clubs offer various levels of square, round, and contra dancing. Many of these clubs dance the night away at Cedar Hall at the […]
Wednesday night October 16 in Winnett there was a community meeting of the group that is has been working for two years to raise money to build a new Petroleum County Community Center in Winnett. […]
- Montana Stockgrowers Association’s 135th Convention Headed to Billings November 20, 2019(BILLINGS, MT) – The Montana Stockgrowers Association will hold its 135th Annual Convention & Trade Show December 10 – 12, in Billings, Montana. In-person registration begins Tuesday, December 10 at 12:00 p.m. or attendees can register online at www.mtbeef.org/msga-events/annual-convention-and-trade-show/. MSGA’s AnnualColter Brown
- Top Tips to Better Understand Your Ag Operation’s Financial Situation November 20, 2019SPONSORED- As a farmer or agricultural producer, you have a lot on your mind. Will the weather hold out for harvest? Do you have the necessary equipment to be successful? How will you protect your legacy forAmelia Siroky
- Changes Continue for H-2A Program November 20, 2019U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services published a policy memorandum that requires requests for temporary foreign workers for range sheep or goat herding or production be subject to the same requirements as other temporary agricultural workers. USCISLeif Bakken
- Montana State AGR Members Continue to Give Back November 19, 2019The Alpha Delta chapter of Alpha Gamma Rho (AGR) at Montana State has been very busy in the philanthropy department over the course of 2019. The chapter came up with several new events and outlets for donationsColter Brown
- All Livestock Antibiotics Will Soon Require a Vet’s Prescription November 19, 2019No longer will producers who need injectable antibiotics for their cattle be able to just grab them at their local feed store or order them online. The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service wants producers to be aware thatColter Brown
- New Beef Campaign Across Montana November 18, 2019BILLINGS, MONTANA – The Montana Beef Council is launching a new campaign to focus on the merits of their favorite protein, beef, focusing on the simplicity of one ingredient with multiple benefits. Three billboard locations were selectedLeif Bakken
- Montana Farm Bureau Federation Celebrates 100 Years November 14, 2019The Montana Farm Bureau Federation celebrated their centennial convention this week in Billings. Members from all over the state attended to take in the event and continue the work of the grass-roots organization that has represented farmersColter Brown
- New Wheat and Barley Bureau Chief Selected November 14, 2019Helena, Mont. – The Montana Department of Agriculture is excited to announce that Cassidy Marn has accepted the Bureau Chief position for the Montana Wheat and Barley Committee. Cassidy has served as the bureau’s Trade and MarketingColter Brown
- Why Sustainability? November 14, 2019By Ethan Lane, Vice President, Government Affairs, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association When the topic of sustainability comes up in conversation in cattle circles, it’s common to see heads shaking. It’s not a topic we like to discussColter Brown
- Young Farmers and Ranchers Donate To Food Bank November 13, 2019The Montana Farm Bureau Federation (MFBF) Young Farmers and Ranchers (YF&R) Committee presented a check for $8300 to the Montana Food Bank Network (MFBN) at the MFBF YF&R luncheon Tuesday, November 12 in Billings. The donation cameAndy Schwab