Powder River Transportation, a subsidiary of Coach USA needs a diesel mechanic in Billings. KGHL uses Coach USA exclusively for all our transportation needs, like our travel to Bobcat games in Bozeman or the Lonnie Bell fun bus.
If you know someone who could fit the job, let them know. Here's the information.
Diesel Mechanic / Automotive Mechanic - Maintenance Technician
Coach USA – Billings, MT
Powder River Transportation Services Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Coach USA, a Stagecoach Company. We have been meeting Montana and Wyoming’s transportation needs for over 30 years. We have risen to an industry leader by providing service excellence with a fleet of 52 motor coaches coupled with core values in safety and performance.
We are Seeking a Maintenance Technician who is willing to join our team of skilled professionals in Billings MT.
• Degree or experience in motorized vehicle maintenance and repair
• Possess a basic set of mechanic/technician tools
• Possess a commercial drivers license or have the ability to acquire through our training program
Desirable Core Competencies
• Understanding of diesel engines and systems
• Heavy equipment service and repair
• Certification or experience with commercial break systems
• Knowledge or exposure to motor coach systems
• Understanding of automotive electrical systems
• Experience or certification in A/C systems
• Tire certification or repair experience
• Exposure to auto body repairs
• Completive compensation. Level and compensation depends on experience and education
• Continued education and certification Program
• Clean professional positive work environment
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Life, Accidental Death or Dismemberment, and Short Term Disability Insurance
• 401K Program
• Paid vacation Paid Holidays
• Tool reimbursement/allowance program
E-mail Kris.Johnston [at] CoachUSA.com if you are interested in the job. Or go by the Billings Coach USA depot at 6830 Commercial Avenue, behind Western Ranch Supply and Montana Honda and Marine.